Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Los Angeles Justice of The Peace - Civil Marriage Ceremony At Your Wedding Location

If it is a civil ceremony that you are wanting, a Justice of The Peace is often traditionally considered the official with legal authority to preside a non- religious ceremony. In the county or city of Los Angeles, as in the state of California, there is no Justice of the Peace system. However, the Non-denominational Clergy or Wedding Officiant is akin to Justice of the Peace in other states, and does preside Civil Marriage Ceremonies. In some cases, may even be able to provide your California Confidential Marriage License.

Like a Justice of The Peace, Non-denominational Wedding Officiators, perform marriages during the weekday, weeknight or weekends. They will travel to the bride and groom or the couple may meet them at a park, beach or other location to solemnize the marriage. Like a Justice of the Peace, a Non-denominational Wedding Officiator will preside a wedding for two,  or for the couple with wedding guests attending the ceremony. From the hospital wedding to the hotel garden gazebo marriage ceremony, a Non-denominational Wedding Officiant legally certifies the marriage and files the marriage license with the Los Angeles County Clerk or the county in which the California Marriage license was issued – similar to the tasks associated with the Justice of The Peace in other states.

How Do I Find a Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant or Wedding Clergy?

At  – The Clergy Network of Southern California has a membership of civil marriage ceremony officiators which travel to south land locations for the purpose of presiding marriage ceremonies. To learn more about having a civil marriage ceremony and a civil ceremony wedding officiator contact  –  

For Bride Name Change Software -
For Maiden Name Change News In California -

No comments: